Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Monthly accumulated values

Hi all,

I've been trying to put up a chart with the accumulated values by month and I've been wondering if there's any expression to do this for me, so I don't need to place this info in the datasources. Ok, in more detail now. I have a table with the following info:

• Month;
  • Product Name;
  • Sales Value.

What I want in the end, is a chart where I can see the total sales value accumulated by month. Meaning, in the first month is the value of the sales themselves, the second month the sales of the current month plus the ones of the month before, and so forth. In the end this chart should look something like the one in attach.

Does someone know of any function to do this automatically?

Thanks,

André

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andre,

there is an accumulation option within the charts themselves that you can use, under the expressions tab at the bottom left you will see the option for full accumulation or a number of steps (months in your case) back

hope this helps

thanks

Joe

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andre,

there is an accumulation option within the charts themselves that you can use, under the expressions tab at the bottom left you will see the option for full accumulation or a number of steps (months in your case) back

hope this helps

thanks

Joe

vikasmahajan

Can u share demo application for the same

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.