Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heena
Contributor III
Contributor III

Mouse Hover not working for whole bar chart, But working for particular dimension, when selected

Hi All,

The Mouse Hover option is not working fine for entire chart, but working fine when for particular select in dimension.

Please find below screenshot

Entire ChartEntire ChartParticular dimensionParticular dimension

don't know y so weird.

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks in Advance!!

Regards,

Heena Kauser

Labels (4)
3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This sounds to me as space concern. Can you increase maximum and see?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Heena
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Maximize option is also giving the same issue. Just checked now.

Thanks &  Regards,

Heena Kauser

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Heena, any chance you can attach a sample app or the actual app, so we can have a look directly at things?  It is a bit difficult to troubleshoot without that.  Also, you may want to try the latest SR for the version you are running as well, here are the latest builds for each of the supported releases:

11.20.13804 SR19

12.10.20900 SR11

12.20.21000 SR9

12.30.20300 SR3

12.40.20100 SR1

If this is defect related, the latest build may take care of things, sorry I do not have anything better for you at the moment.  Oh, you can check this via Help\About in the Desktop Client.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.