Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multi-Dimensional Pie Chart

Hi,

is it possbile to create Multi-Dimensional Pie Chart in qlikview?

Thanks

21 Replies
Not applicable
Author

alright. so my last question before closing this tread. Can we add 3 dimensions? i used the wrong terminilogy last time (drill-down),...i just want to show 3 dimensions....for eg : 1st dimention should be year followed by quarter and then month.

thanks in advance

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Create a drilldown group with year, quarter and month as fields and then use that drilldown group as dimension. You can create groups using the Groups button on the Dimensions tab.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Multi dimensional pie.JPG

Not applicable
Author

somehow i managed to show the values for quarters ......just the values for year is incorrect. is there any way to correct that?

also, a drill down wont do since i want to show all 3 dimensions at once ...please refer to the pie chart at the left. i want a pie similar to that (3 layers at once)

thanks

Not applicable
Author

Merry Christmas to all...

Guys please help here....is showing 3 dimensions (not by grouping) as shown in the above screenshot (right pie chart) possible?

Also, is there any way to rectify the data values for the Year (refer to the above screenshot)?

Not applicable
Author

any help?.....: (

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Put two pie charts on top of each other. Hide the caption etc of the top pie and set the transparency on the Colors tab to 100%.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

That Worked......Thanks a ton...any other such manipulative method 2 add 3rd dimension?....

Not applicable
Author

Hi guys,

I couldn't set the background color using the expression, can you provide with a sample file?

Thank you very much guys

Not applicable
Author

PFA the multi-dimensional pie chart.