Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multibox One Selected Value Broken

Unless this functionality doesn't work how I think it's supposed to work...

I have a multibox with three fields.  One Selected Value is selected for each field; however I can select multiple values or no values in the field within the multibox.  What the???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

IR means Initial Release.  This is the first version of a major release. Then not the most stable by definition.

11.0 IR cames with alternate states, dimension limits, conditional show, new QMC... lots of new features that are just tested by a few customer/partners then...

11.2 IR for instance cames with direct discovery and I can tell you it was not brilliant.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Can you post the offending document? I cannot reproduce this behaviour. To enable Always One Selected Value you first need to select one value. Then enable the option. In my case that works as it should as I can only select one value at a time in the fields.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Mark

It works fine for me as well, using Qv 11.2 SR4

Best Regards,     Bill

agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

For me also in QV11.2 SR5.

If you can't upgrade I'd suggest to disable to use calculation condition in the charts for which you need the one selected values. Then if the user missed sthg, display a message automatically "Please select  at least one value in..."

Michael

Not applicable
Author

I am afraid to say, but it works for me as well. Version 11.20 (x64)

Not applicable
Author

It will take me a while to remove sensitive data from the app.  Perhaps it's an issue with my version?  v11.00.11154 IR

agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I won't be confident in a IR and in particular the 11.0 IR 😉

Not applicable
Author

what does IR mean?  it's the version provided through work application portal so it's not the easiest of tasks to get them to upgrade or to get an upgraded version. (but possible)

agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

IR means Initial Release.  This is the first version of a major release. Then not the most stable by definition.

11.0 IR cames with alternate states, dimension limits, conditional show, new QMC... lots of new features that are just tested by a few customer/partners then...

11.2 IR for instance cames with direct discovery and I can tell you it was not brilliant.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Michael,

I'll see about upgrading and the issue will likely go away.