Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multiple drill down through fields in pivot table

Dear Qlikview Gurus,

We have a requirement where we have to show Sales in below format i.e there is hierarchy in fields. when user clicks vendor it should display business unit which is at multiple level and when business unit is clicked it should display base unit which is at multiple level, sales should be displayed at individual as well as at vendor and business unit by aggregating all levels.

Please help to achieve it ,we are trying in pivot table. Attached document is for reference and let me know if any details needed.

Fyi: all fields i.e vendor , business unit and base are in different tables.

Vendor                                    Sales

Business Unit

Base unit

TCS

Marketing Sales

CRM

US Studio

Tax

PIT Stop

Administrative Services

CRM

US Studio

Tax

PIT Stop

Wipro

Marketing Sales

CRM

US Studio

Tax

PIT Stop

Administrative Services

CRM

US Studio

Tax

PIT Stop

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kishore.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Create a drill group in the front end (Edit Groups from the Dimensions tab, or Groups from the Document Properties). The group should contain the fields Vendor, Business Unit, Base Unit. Then use the drill group as a dimension in the chart or table.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Create a drill group in the front end (Edit Groups from the Dimensions tab, or Groups from the Document Properties). The group should contain the fields Vendor, Business Unit, Base Unit. Then use the drill group as a dimension in the chart or table.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Thank you