Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

My Pivot table width is not fitting in A4 Report size

Hi all,

I have created a Report using report tab. In my QV i have Pivot table which is to be used in report. but problem is pivot table has too many columns   and too long in height it covers 3 A4 pages..my problem is width of the pivot table it doesn't fit in A4 size how to make it fit.

can anybody suggest me,

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies
shawn-qv
Creator
Creator

There is only so much information you can fit into a page. If your table is too big to print onto one page (whether it's due to the width or height), then you're going to have to make some compromise.

I believe your options are:

• Allow it to print onto multiple pages (or any many pages as is needed)
  • Use Fill / Fill with aspect to squeeze the table onto one page, but you might not be able to read the text, unless you print it on an A3 paper
  • Reduce the number of columns (to reduce the width) and let the height be dynamic
  • Split the PivotTable into many smaller tables to make it more manageable for printing

S.

Not applicable
Author

hi shawn thanks for quick reply...i have tried fill/fill with aspect...do we have any other options...width is my problem and also i m not going to print as hardcopy.