Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Named and Development CAL information

Is there are any way to find out all the Named CAL assign for Applications and i also want to know Development License assign information ??

i know we can check the assign user in Qlikview management Console > System >Licenses > Assign Cals..but there are not showing all the assign named Cal...

Please reply

Rahul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

We can find out the Named and Document CALs from session log ..

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi, for part 1

I would suggest you to go through System Monitor

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-4307

Or

Governance dashboard

http://community.qlik.com/blogs/technicalbulletin/2013/12/05/qlikview-governance-dashboard-11-availa...

For part2,

Go to QEMC--> System -->Licenses -->QlikView Server --> Client Access License-->  History

You will find lease information there.

Hope it helps.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey,

There is no development CAL as such. However Named CAL  can be used to develop applications and access the applications from Access point.

In QMC Under Assigned CALs) you can see the list users being assigned for Named CALs along with last used time..

what ever the number of users appeared in the list, that many CALs are used. Rest of all are currenlty free.

Under General you can see how many of them are currently being used (ex: Named User CALs: 119 assigned (180 in license)).

180 is the total Named Licenses and 119 is currently being used. so 61 CALs are still free

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chinna

Not applicable
Author

Thanks But I want the information of that 61 free  CALS...

Not applicable
Author

We can find out the Named and Document CALs from session log ..