Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navigation On Image

Is there any extension or any ways where on click on image I go Navigate to next page or desired page as we have navigation button as extension is there something on image. As one of my client wants it he want some images where he click n then he should be able to desired page.

Thanks In Advance

7 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

You can use the textbox object and add the image of your like and then use the action tab to navigate to required sheet.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry In Qliksense Is it possible Because I can not fin action as such there might be I am unable to as I am ver new to qliksense

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Not sure, but you can check the branch.qlik.com for extension.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You need an extension for this. There are a number of navigation button extensions at QlikBranch (branch.qlik.com)

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have used Button only but client Is asking on image let me check once again if I find any extension I will put down over here

Thanks

Girish

vishweshwarisun
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry Guys to Disturb You I got the one.

https://github.com/jochoaserna/Qlik-Sense-Image-Navigation

Might be some would get help

Thanks