Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help on DOC Calc License

Hi Experts,

I have 10 users and 10 documents, Each user should have access to 10 documents.

How many document cals I should buy?

Document users can able to create report ?

Regards,

Raju Kuppusamy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I would suggest you to go for Named CAL license, because as far as I know one Named CAL license cost = 4/5 DOC CAL License. If you are thinking to buy DOC CAL you will need 100 DOC CAL licenses, because DOC CAL License is per user per document license.

Irrespective of what kind of license you have, users can create reports on browser, but only Named CAL user can lease the license on their local machine and work locally.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I would suggest you to go for Named CAL license, because as far as I know one Named CAL license cost = 4/5 DOC CAL License. If you are thinking to buy DOC CAL you will need 100 DOC CAL licenses, because DOC CAL License is per user per document license.

Irrespective of what kind of license you have, users can create reports on browser, but only Named CAL user can lease the license on their local machine and work locally.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Kaushik.