Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need USER INFO from QMC

Hello Experts,

I want the user details like Name of User, Name of Document he/she has access and CALs assigned to him/her.

Is there anyway we can achieve it without any manual work?

Regards,

Avi

4 Replies
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

If you are having qlikview server then you can go to Qlikview management console->Users->User Management tab search for which user you wanted to see the details.

Or else

Qlikview governance dashboard is the option where you can see the details as tables or charts.

QMC.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

QMC -->Users--> user management, here I can get the details but I need to check one by one for every user.

I want something like I can see directly user names and documents they have access to.. As you said there is a governance dashboard which can provide these details, can you name it ??

Thanks,

Avi

bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

One more thing I forgot. So many performance dashboards are available that you can use to check the user details.

Hope this will help you

bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I have attached one more performance dashboard after this reply i.e., Qlikview Server Performance. You need to host this in your server and reload as per the path. Then you can able to get the details of users.