Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need a Chart that shows Multiples

I have a table with four columns: A, B, C, and D. I'd like to build a table that enables analysis on multiple occurrences of data in these columns. For example, if there are multiple instances of data in columns A, B and C, I'd like to see those, and a count, in my table. That's easy enough, but the analysis may call for the ability to find multiples on A,B,D; A,C,D; or A,B,C,D. (A will be held constant for now.) What I want to avoid is making four different charts.

The attached QlikView illustrates. It has a straight table that shows multiple occurrences on columns A, B, C and D. I'm looking for a way to make it more flexible as described -- i.e. the ability to exclude one of the columns in the analysis on multiples.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you're using QV11 you can use conditional display expressions. See attached qvw.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you're using QV11 you can use conditional display expressions. See attached qvw.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

That's perfect. It would have been a while before I stumbled over that (conditional display). Thanks so much!