Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aarohipatel
Creator II
Creator II

Need help with Interval match

Hi ,

I have a date field and having difficulty in selecting 'From Date' and "To Date'. Since there are more than 2000 dates in the 'DATE' list box, and want o select for example 09/08/2015 thru 09/21/2015, having difficulty in selecting the date range. So thinking to have two list boxes . one for 'From date' and the other for 'To Date'.

Attached is the qvw in which I have tried to use Interval Match but was not successful. Please correct me on where did I go wrong and also, please suggest of any other better approaches you can think of for this kind of requirement.

Thanks in Advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

I am not sure what you are intervalMatching on as DATE and RangeDate are the same for all rows (since you have created DATE as RangeDate)

Capture.PNG

Are you having trouble implementing this?

Selecting Arbitrary Date Ranges

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

I am not sure what you are intervalMatching on as DATE and RangeDate are the same for all rows (since you have created DATE as RangeDate)

Capture.PNG

Are you having trouble implementing this?

Selecting Arbitrary Date Ranges

florentina_doga
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

per product or no ?

florentina_doga
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

use variable. see attach

aarohipatel
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for directing me to the correct video. It has couple UI options and clear explanation of implementation. This is what I was trying to implement. I guess I was using the wrong function.

Thanks

sunny_talwar

Super, I am glad I was able to guide you in the right direction