Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need sort functionality for all columns in straight table

Hi every one,

Can any one help me regarding the sort functionality to be exists for all columns in straight table.Currently iam getting it for first column only.sort.png

in the image we can see the sort symbol exists for only year column, i want for all.

rwunderlichhichamloveisfailstevedarkswuehl

6 Replies
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

you can only have one selected at the time. If you doubleclick somewhere else in Your Dimensions the indicator move.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Use this for All Columns

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Got it ...thank u

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi anil,

with drop down check in presentation , we are getting filter functionality but i need sort functionality for every column.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That is only option as we have, Let legends come back to this thread. If we get any answer that would be better

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Just double clicking on the column label will sort it,

Check Show Sort Indicator for all Fields

If you are looking for something else , please post a sample app

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.