Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III

Need to add extra set analysis to existing Expression

Hello

I need to add some extra syntex to my already existing expression, but have been struggling for a few hours now to try and get it work

The first part of the expression is working O.K.

Here it is:

Time(Fractile({<data_source_group = State_1 :: data_source_group , FactDateNum = {">=$(=v_Start_Date_ED)<=$(=v_End_Date_ED)"}>} ED_Time_to_Triage ,0.95)/1440, 'hh:mm')

I now need to add in this extra bit of set analysis but am unsure where to place it......Can someone kindly let me

ED_Mode_Of_Arrival ={<'Ambulance','Helicopter'}>}

Any suggestions are greatly welcome

Kind Regards

Helen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try like:

Time(Fractile({<ED_Mode_Of_Arrival ={'Ambulance','Helicopter'}, data_source_group = State_1 :: data_source_group , FactDateNum = {">=$(=v_Start_Date_ED)<=$(=v_End_Date_ED)"}>} ED_Time_to_Triage ,0.95)/1440, 'hh:mm')

View solution in original post

3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try like:

Time(Fractile({<ED_Mode_Of_Arrival ={'Ambulance','Helicopter'}, data_source_group = State_1 :: data_source_group , FactDateNum = {">=$(=v_Start_Date_ED)<=$(=v_End_Date_ED)"}>} ED_Time_to_Triage ,0.95)/1440, 'hh:mm')

helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello

Thank you so much! This works for me.....One day I will get the hang of set analysis

Kind Regards

Helen

tresesco
MVP
MVP

And that day is not far away