Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need to have default values selected on document open

I'm fairly new at Qlikview and very new to Set Analysis and need some help solving a simple task. I have a document that has 6 different business entities in a field called "Managing Business." Our executives usually look at only 3 or 4 of those businesses so I'd like to set up my document such that when it opens, the list box I have set up at the left has a default selection of these businesses. In other words, if I had businesses A, B, C, D, and E, I'd like the document to open with only A,B, and C selected. I know I can go to Settings --> Document Properties --> OnOpen --> AddAction --> Select in Field but I'm struggling with the syntax to put into the expression box. Can anyone help?

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Use can make those selections and save it as a book mark. Then go to sheet properties ---> Triggers  ---> on Activatesheet----> Add Action----> add  ---> bookmark---> applybookmark----> OK and u have to give the bookmark id on rightside input bar.(go to bookmark tab ----> click on More       or  CTRL+SHFT+B  then look for BoormarkId)

Hope tht was helpful