Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need to manage the Table box properties - Caption

Hi Experts,

As I need to manage the table box caption, the title of the table box backgroud color is muted but still i am getting the two color.

could you please help me how to show the title without a background color.

Please find the attached my requirement.

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Go to Settings--> Document Properties-->General tab--> change the styling mode to simplified and sheet object style as air

View solution in original post

4 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi,

I haven't done much with the TableBox, so I don't know out_of_the_box - what I know is that it is not a diagram/ chart, so you should probably not be using it to visualize your data - only for yourself (in the process of development), to test the uniqueness of keys or the like.

HTH

Best regards,

P.S.: If you want to stick with something "boxy", try the straight_table chart. There you can probably adjust the caption and everything you like - it is quite flexible and handy.

DataNibbler

Not applicable
Author

Go to Settings--> Document Properties-->General tab--> change the styling mode to simplified and sheet object style as air

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Go to Table box properties, Click on Caption tab,click on background colour and change it to white color.

Not applicable
Author

Chriss

Settings--> Document Properties-->General tab--> change the styling mode to simplified and sheet object style as air