cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaonyadiweK
Contributor
Contributor

Networkdate between the GL Post Date and the Date selected by the user

Hi everyone. Please assist. I'm trying to do a networkdays function between post date and the date selected by the user. Post date is available in the database. In the application when the user selects a date, the function should calculate the number of days between that date the the user selects and the one in the database.

2 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You need to load the dates into your QV document. Then use the NetWorkDays function in QV. Do you want this in the load script or the front end? How do you want to show the information.

If you provide more information, then you will get more specific and relevant replies.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Did Jonty's suggestion get you what you needed for your post?  If so, do not forget to return to your thread to close things out by using the Accept as Solution button on his post, which will give him credit for the help and let other Members know this was what you needed.  If you figured things out on your own, please consider posting what you ended up doing and once posted, use the Accept as Solution button on that post to mark it to close out the thread...

The only other thing I can offer that may be of some help is the following Design Blog post:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/The-Master-Calendar/ba-p/1471527

Here is the base URL to that area in case you want to search further on your own:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.