Skip to main content
Announcements
NEW: Seamless Public Data Sharing with Qlik's New Anonymous Access Capability: TELL ME MORE!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III

New Row to pivot table

Hy there , is there any way to add at the and of the table a row in wich I calculate totals for each column in pivot table?

Thank you.

10 Replies
marcus_sommer

This is an inbuilt feature - go to the tab presentation (top left) and there you could enable for each dimension if totals are displayed or not.

- Marcus

Anil_Babu_Samineni

As Marcus Said, More clear Partial Sum of Dimension which you required

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III
Author

This is not what I`m looking for. I want to have a total for the subtotals as a row in my pivot table.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you expecting this

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Nope , something like this:

Header 1Header 2Header 3
Text12050
Text23020
Total for columns5070
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Like this

Capture.PNG

marcus_sommer

If you have a field [Header 1] and you enabled for them the partial sums like above mentioned you will get exactly such a "Total for columns" row for your expressions.

- Marcus

razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Marcus , that option I think it`s available only for straight tables . What I have , is a pivot table with a drilldown option. And at the end of the table I would like to sum all values from all rows.

Anil , that is what I need , but is that possible to achive in pivot table?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No Razva, I did striaght table only. What is the problem to take Straight Table instead of Pivot table.