Skip to main content

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
CUSTOMERS ONLY: Now accepting customer applications for the 2023 Luminary Program: SUBMIT NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

'No Connection Error' on Access Point

Hi all,

I am having an intermittent problem with Access Point where some users have a 'No Connection' pop-up when trying to access applications.  We have 2 server clusters and when I check the RAM usage it is sitting at 60% and CPU is below 10% so there are resources available.  I can also see that TicketData.pgo file getting updated on each of the server clusters whenever a user accesses a document but the TicketData.pgo file in the cluster_root folder on the publisher server is not updating with document access - do you think that could be an issue?

If the user refreshes the page it will allow the connection but manager is going mad because 'Its all about the user experience' so any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

So after a few calls with Qlik Support (Thanks to Martin and sbi‌ for all there advice and knowledge) we identified that the PGO files were corrupted and causing authentication issues between clusters.  To fix this we stopped the all occurrences of the Qlikview Server Service and deleted the old pgo files and also the corrupted versions from all locations - you can one on the cluster root folder which is shown in the System setup of the QMC and also in the Qliktech program data files in the C:/ drives.  Once deleted we started the services again and the pgo files rebuilt and everything worked again perfectly.

Thanks again Qlik Support.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

So after a few calls with Qlik Support (Thanks to Martin and sbi‌ for all there advice and knowledge) we identified that the PGO files were corrupted and causing authentication issues between clusters.  To fix this we stopped the all occurrences of the Qlikview Server Service and deleted the old pgo files and also the corrupted versions from all locations - you can one on the cluster root folder which is shown in the System setup of the QMC and also in the Qliktech program data files in the C:/ drives.  Once deleted we started the services again and the pgo files rebuilt and everything worked again perfectly.

Thanks again Qlik Support.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Brian,

We're glad to hear you were able to reach a solution, and thanks for posting the steps here!

Regards,

Qlik Community Team

st_rives
Contributor II
Contributor II

just had this issue today and confirm it works fine now after stopping all Qlikview services, deleting TicketData.gpo file and restarting services.

many thanks to Brian for this.