cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

No Data Displayed in Search Object

Hello,

I really can't figure this one out!

I've created a simple Search Object for a field called "Product Title," but every time I click the drop-down for the object, this is displayed:

Search Object 1.jpg

As you can see, there's definitely data there for that field b/c you can see it when I create a List Box to the right. I've created many other Search Objects for other fields, and none of them do this (they all display possible values like they should). I've tried copying/pasting other "good" Search Objects and just changing the field reference, but that doesn't work. I've tried deleting the Search Object, and creating a new one from scratch. Nothing is working. Also, when I start typing in the "Product Title" Search Object, the data does start showing up:

Search Object 2.jpg

This makes no sense to me. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kenny

5 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hello Kenny,

I tried populating some dummy data by creating a table with ProductTitle field. I looks ok to me.

Would it be possible to upload your sample qvw file to look into?

Thanks,
V.

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Might be collapsed setting is set to 0 or lesser number. Set this to 10 and see. Please take a look at the attached screen shot. Hope this helps:

Search_Object.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Change other search mode may help? For more, i might be the cause of surround objects, especially you put in the search object container! It seems a bug, you can try to make a cone and put it outside the container to prove it ! Hope this helps!

Not applicable
Author

No, tried this. Doesn't make a difference. Thanks for replying though.

Not applicable
Author

No, tried this. Doesn't make a difference. Thanks for replying though.