Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
senior_freshmen
Contributor III
Contributor III

No Donwloads at Nprinting on Demand

Hello,

I got problems with my on-demand reports from my Qlikview dashboards. Wenn I try to generate it from the Access Point(QlikView Development and Server got the same problem) it loads but nothing happens.

The Dashboards are all avaible in the AccessPoint so the connection is active.

Since the last time I used the on-Demand actions I didnt changed anything.

In the on-Demand Configuration, Source Path, Hostname Port(9001) etc are the same, so I dont really know what matters here.

I read about the tip to dont save the Dashboard in WebView -> didnt work.

I use Nprinting 16.3.0.0. and QlikView Version 12.30.20100.0 SR1

i would appreciate it if somebody could help me.

Sincerely

2 Replies
Josh_Berg_Support

senior_freshmen,

Can you please elaborate on what you mean when you say the On-Demand report loads but "nothing happens"?  Some screenshots or a video would be helpful to demonstrate the issue. 

Have you taken a look at the NP On-Demand logs to see what's in there?  Would also be a good idea to check the NP logs to see if there are any errors there.  If you're not sure of the location of your NP logs, you can check the following since you're running NP 16:

1. Opening the Qlik NPrinting Server
2. Click Log Settings.  You will see the log path in Log Settings

Posting the logs to the case, if possible, would be helpful so we can see what's going on behind-the-scenes.  It can be difficult to troubleshoot these issues from the front-end.

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
senior_freshmen
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

When I say nothing happens, it means that it shows that it's "processing". QV_infinite_processing.png