Anil Samineni

Jyothish KC

franky_h79

im calcualting the top5 customers by region wisse in one table

other table i have detailed info

but if i select region i can t see the matching numbers for top5

how to fix it?

and one more -   in  Production  top5 table is taking lower value

means i have ID column so for perticular account two id;s are there  in that lowest values is showing in top5 table.  how to show the max value only in this case?

23 Replies
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

any help on this?

Frank Hartmann

manoj217
Creator III
Creator III

Please share your result will do the analysis

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

attaching the live issue... when open the dashboard.  you can see two tables one is  top5 and one is total details 

Sunny Talwar

manoj kumar

now compare two tables  top5 values...  for below seelctions

Region-asiapacific  and accountname- minestery of education     ... the list table having two values but top5 table is showing the lowest value only

sunny_talwar

soniasweety‌ -

I am not entirely sure which of the two tables in your app we are trying to fix? I see two tables: 1) ser, 2) Opportunities List. Also, what exactly are you looking to get to?

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

hi Sunny Talwar chk this app

sunny_talwar

May be try this

=If(Aggr(Rank(Sum(Value), 4), Account_Region, [Account_Name], opportunity_identifier)<=5, Sum({<SERVICE_TYPE={'Service',Hardware}>} Value))

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

can you help on this

Gysbert Wassenaar

i want to show top5 values for each region ...  it means in top5 table  it should show 15 rows of data.   it should match with the  list table  top 5 rows data  in attached app  

sunny_talwar

Try this

=IF(Aggr(NODISTINCT Rank(SUM(Value),4),Account_Region,[Account_Name])<=5, SUM({<SERVICE_TYPE={'Service'}>}Value))

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

almost near... one more thing to be chnaged like...  in customername column  customers are repeting.

it should show distinct customer max value only

i have higiligted in image should not show in list   like for all

sunny_talwar

There are three expression.... based on which expression you want to choose the max?