Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Non complete importation datas

Hello everybody,

I come here after lots if unsuccessful trying, because I can't found some datas of my in-file.

CONTEXT

I made a Qlikview in order to compare two files : a reference file and a test file. (more than 1 000 000 line and around 65 columns per file, same structure). I have a key to join datas of these files.

RESULT

For every numeric keys, I found the good values for each files.

For some alpha and numeric keys, I found the good values for each files.

For some alpha and numeric keys, I don't found the good values for each files. It seems that it doesn't find the value (one time missing on the reference file, one time missing on the test file).

I check and the same lines with same key and same values exist in both files at least for the sample I check.

I compare those lines on an Excel file to check it is exactly the same and it is. Both should be found then.

I tried with those lines in the beginning of my files and the result is the same.

I try to replace the alpha caracter per numerics and the result is the same.

I try with files containinig just these lines, and it works ! It find it in both files (which exclude a problem with my original datas).

QUESTIONS

1. Do you already have this kind of problems, and how to fix it ?

2. Is it possible to check the importation and the field of importation for selected datas (for exemple the line in the middle of the file that make me this problem).

3. Is it possible to check the original data that give a selected value ?

Thanks for reading me and thanks in advance for your help. Of course, I am ready to do all tests needed and to answer all your additional questions.

Have a nice day.

Jay

0 Replies