Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Not able to install Qlikview desktop

Hi All,

I'm facing qlikvew desktop installation issue, I tried to install Qlivkiew 12 but it did not install, so I am again trying to install Qlikview desktop 11.2 SR10 and it is throwing error 'Uninstall first newer version' (refer the attached screen). I have seen again in program and feature but there is nothing. Also I tried to reboot system, deleted all temp files and all entries from Registry. But it is still not helping.

I have found 2 msi file here  the C:\Users\<userid>\AppData\Local\Qlikview Instalation and tried to use this msi to uninstall but it shows error 'configuration data for this product is corrupt'.

Need your urgent suggestion.

Thanks in advance!!

Arunesh

3 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

go to control panel...and  uninstal all related qv apps  and in c drive aswell and restrt ur system.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Chanty, there is nothing installed qlikview related software in control panel. And also c drive program files no qlikview folder.

Regards,

Arunesh

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

it is sayng that  newer version is alrdy intalled .....so there must be installed qvw latest version..

can u search on ur system...by the name "Qlikview"  may be u will get some applications