Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
himabinduch
Creator
Creator

Not able to open dashboard from access point while connec

Hi All,

there is some issue with one user where she is not able to open any dashboard while connecting from VPN through IE. she is getting below error while she is opening the below , while opening from chrome she can able to open all the dashboards and she is using IE 7

and i reinstalled the plugin and modified the same but still it was not working please help me

Thanks,

Hima.

10 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

Which version of Qlikview Server you are using?

you are saying IE 7 it is older one so please check with other users IE version i hope she need to update the IE version.

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Hima,

Can you please confirm the version of Qlikview that you are using?

Do you have any other user that use IE 7?

Do they have the same issue?

Best regards

Andy

himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Andrew,

she is not using  IE7 she is using IE11  sorry that was my mistake and that to she is not  using any desktop version to find out the version of QV she can access only access point.

Thanks,

Hima.

himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Rama,

she is using IE11

ramasaisaksoft

Then  what is your QV server version is this QV 11 or QV 10?

is this client only getting this issue or any other users also got the same issue?

check her machine Internet options for IE-->Settings-->Internet options-->security-->Trusted sites-->add our access point URL

or as you said, definitely if she is working in the environment why she is connecting throw environment?some times Firewalls also stop that.

i hope she is not working from home ?

sorry if i raise so many questions but my assumption is like VPN issue or Browser settings issue.

dhasharadh
Creator III
Creator III

Hello ,

It may be because of the authentication issue , Please check with your admin whether u have access to that particular document or not.

clear the browser history before you open.

https://community.qlikview.com/thread/74708  refer this

himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Rama,

QV11 we are using and i added the URL to trusted sites and she connected from home through VPN when she is in office network it is working fine when she is connected from home she is facing this issue.

Thanks,

Hima.

ramasaisaksoft

So Bindu ,

it is specified Network issue (VPN) / Security issue.may be IT team will help you to solve the issue.

I hope you almost got the solution,

if you also feel like that please close the thread by clicking "Correct Answer"

himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Rama,

we checked with the IT support people but there is no issue with VPN we are thinking that there is some issue with internet settings only.

do we need to add any of the settings to trusted sites??

please let me know

Thanks,

hima.