Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II

Not working governance dashboard

Hi Team, 

We have upgrade Qlikview servers from 12.0 to 12.4

After that governance dashboard is not working. Is there any new version required for the governance dashboard for v12. 4

Kindly help me on this issue. 

Nothing is visible and its showing that the fields or invalidIMG_20191216_134032.jpg

Reagrds

• Sonysree
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @sonysree88 

Qlikview 12.40 is one of the most recent Qlikview versions, it is suggested to download the latest copy available of the Governance Dashboard and reconfigure it. It will be necessary to delete any previous QVD's or you can configure the GD in a new folder and send all the QVD's to that folder to it doesn't cause conflicts with any previous configuration.

Please refer to the following article:

How to configure the Governance Dashboard

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @sonysree88 

Qlikview 12.40 is one of the most recent Qlikview versions, it is suggested to download the latest copy available of the Governance Dashboard and reconfigure it. It will be necessary to delete any previous QVD's or you can configure the GD in a new folder and send all the QVD's to that folder to it doesn't cause conflicts with any previous configuration.

Please refer to the following article:

How to configure the Governance Dashboard

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here is link to where you can find the latest GDB.qvw, I think Nadia gave you the Help link, but I am going to post that too just to be sure:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Monitoring-Administration/QlikView-Governance-Dashboard/gpm-p/157...

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/governance-dashboard/Content/What.htm

That should be everything you need hopefully.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.