Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santonien
Contributor III
Contributor III

November 2018 Release - Issue with Container Display

Hi,

I just upgraded Qlikview from Nov 2017 to Nov 2018, and Container with 'single object' display-type now renders the tabs not properly as below. I wonder if anyone experiences the same issue, and has the solution? Thanks!

Qlikview - Nov 2018 Container Issue.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

we've had a similar problem in November 2017 Release (SR4 and up). There were linebreaks in the container.

Try to set "NavigationAreaSizedOnlyByLabels=1" in your settings.ini or you can set it through the QV-easteregg.
This is a user specific setting. So everyone who has this problem, has to set this setting in his settings.ini.

Tell me please, if it worked.

Kind regards
Peter

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

we've had a similar problem in November 2017 Release (SR4 and up). There were linebreaks in the container.

Try to set "NavigationAreaSizedOnlyByLabels=1" in your settings.ini or you can set it through the QV-easteregg.
This is a user specific setting. So everyone who has this problem, has to set this setting in his settings.ini.

Tell me please, if it worked.

Kind regards
Peter

santonien
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Peter,

It works 🙂 .. I applied the change as suggested on my local setting. as well as the server.

Cheers,

San