Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Number not showing on lower bar of stacked bars graph due to axis bottom value

Hello,

I have a graph showing the health ratios for our company.

The graph has month as dimension and stacked percentages for Health, Short term illness and Long term illness.

The percentages are shown in the bars.

Because the last two numbers are relatively small the axis starts at 80%, to make the top bars high enough to display the values.

This causes the value from the bottom bar (Health) to disappear while there is plenty of space on the bar to show the value.

Setting the axis bottom to 40% does show this value, but then one ore more of the top bar values are squeezed out.

It seems like the value is being displayed in the middle of the bar's height, resulting into a point that is outside the displayed axis range.

Does anyone know if there is a way to modify the position of the value being showed?

Kind Regards,

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

unfortunately we cannot modify the position of the Values on Data points

but we can offset it a bit by adding Chr(10) , not sure if it would help in your scenario but you can try

example

Dual( repeat(Chr(10),2) & sum(Sales), Sum(Sales))  /// This will add 2 lines of space

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

unfortunately we cannot modify the position of the Values on Data points

but we can offset it a bit by adding Chr(10) , not sure if it would help in your scenario but you can try

example

Dual( repeat(Chr(10),2) & sum(Sales), Sum(Sales))  /// This will add 2 lines of space

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but I cannot get it to work.

Maybe the original position is too far off.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I was a bit too quick with ending my tests.

I stopped at adding 20 Chr(10) characters at the end, but found out meanwhile that adding 220 does the job.

Found it just with trial and error.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In my case I needed to APPEND (not PREPEND) 220 of such characters.