Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
morab
Contributor III
Contributor III

Number of customers who have purchase several time during a period

Hey guys,

I've the customer transaction data set in the attachment. based on which I want to create a table in order to show, the number of customers who have purchased "More than one time within a month" & "More than one time in both current months & last month or last two months"?

I'm expecting something like this (the following result is calculated based on the attached dataset):

morab_3-1617865854686.png

Any help?

I don't even know how to start...

2 Replies
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

What you are looking for is called SET ANALYSIS in Qlik. You can find help information here https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2020/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/ChartFunctions/...

I have also attached a workshop I wrote about Set Analysis. The workshop is written for Qlik Sense but don't let that throw you at all. Set Analysis works exactly the same in QlikView. While you can't do the hands on aspect of it, you can at least read and get some examples. You will see that it starts out very simply and builds up to the kind of level you need to handle what you are looking for. 

morab
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Dalton_Ruer Sir,

Thanks a lot for your kind support. I have already go through the attached pdf which I found really helpful for learning Set Analysis. Thanks Again.

However, it would be very helpful for me, If you can share the mention expression so I can fulfil the current requirement ASAP.

Best Regards