Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Objects resizing or Moving after reloading

Hi folks,

I am in a confused situation where in a sheet, only few text objects are resizing or moving from the position after reloading the document in QMC. Every time before I reload, I saved the document correcting the positions of text box. Also I tried by un-checking "Allow Move/Size option", still not working.

I don't understand what exactly is happening. Could some one help me with this situation.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Sometimes objects get corrupted - therefore I suggest to re-create these objects from the scratch without copying any of the object-properties (maybe in a new sheet and/or also a new application).

- Marcus

View solution in original post

6 Replies
marcus_sommer

Maybe session recovery is enabled on the server which meant a bookmark with the last document state will be saved and by the next opening the bookmark will be applied (the easiest check for it to open the small link "view details" within the access point by each application and there click on remove last document state and then opening the application).

- Marcus

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Are you using Qlikview Desktop when you adjust the positions of the text boxes? And are you then viewing the document after reloading in the browser using the ajax client? If that's the case then you have to realize the ajax client will not show a pixel-for-pixel perfectly equal layout compared to Qlikview Desktop.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the reply Marcus and Gysbert, But it is resizing in QVW file itself.

marcus_sommer

You mean the size and position from an object changed within the desktop client - between saving + closing and opening again? Please provide some screenshots which show these objects and their changed size/position.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Yes Marcus, it is changing within the desktop client - between saving + closing and opening again.

I am really sorry Marcus. I cannot provide the screenshots.Hope you don't mind.

marcus_sommer

Sometimes objects get corrupted - therefore I suggest to re-create these objects from the scratch without copying any of the object-properties (maybe in a new sheet and/or also a new application).

- Marcus