Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prithviram777
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

On Demand App Generation in QlikView

Hi All,

I have implemented ODAG in Qlik Sense with the example files, Now i need to implement ODAG in QlikView. Can anyone guide me with the process or share documents which has the process in details along with the example files?

Thank you

Prithvi

16 Replies
memomejia
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello Ian, you could upload an example because the links do not open, and I need to see an example of on-demand application in Qlikview
johanfo2
Creator
Creator

Could you update the link? It is dead, and this info is useful.

johanfo2
Creator
Creator

Anyone solving this "Index was outside the bounds of the array." message?

CYRUS
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello I tried to implement ODag for qlikview server

we have a server and two publisher

first I added an application in Qlikview server and pointed it to a folder which is including default.aspx bin folder and web.config . Also I updated web.config setting with correct configuration. I assigned same application pool that I have for qlikview accesspoint(qvadmin)

second I copied selection and analysis qvws to publisher and updated fields and where criteria 

in qlikview server and publishers i have an account call qvadmin

Now when I run selection application and filter my fields, it redirect to second dashboard with correct URL URL ( with all parameters) but it shows me just an error “ qvadmin user doesn’t have access”

as i see it generate a new version of qvw with my username at the end in source document but it doesn’t generate any task in supporting task

could you please help me which part is wrong in my implementation.?

regards

CYRUS
Contributor III
Contributor III

For me its working after configuring IIS.

CYRUS
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Ian,

Thank you for your great explanation for ODAG in Qlikview, I am wondering If its possible to publish generated app to the one who already created it?

As I reload selection application, It generate second qvw file with my accountname at the end of file name but All Autenticated user will have access to that. I dont want others can have access to application that I generated (each user should have access to his own version of ODAG )

Thanks,

Cyrus

CYRUS
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am wondering if you have a chance to address this issue? As I explained in my previous post, issue is that in QMC Publisher, There is separate distribution tasks for each user Like: 

OnDemand Reload Task for - OnDemandAnalysis_CDehghan (1)

OnDemand Reload Task for - OnDemandAnalysis_CDehghan (2)

OnDemand Reload Task for - OnDemandAnalysis_CDehghan (3)

OnDemand Reload Task for - OnDemandAnalysis_CDehghan (4)

Thanks in advance