Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

On a Field selection want to reload the application

Hello Team,

I have a requirement in which I want to capture user action without using the audit logs as audit logs is not enabled on the server due to performance issue. So we want to pass the selections which user will make in qlikview to the API and to achieve this I want to reload the qlikview application on a field selection WITHOUT CLICKING ANY BUTTON so that the field value which user will select will be stored in the API but I am not able to find any option on field selection reload. Macros will also not work as we do not have macros support.

Thanks in advance

Ferha

Labels (1)
3 Replies
ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Is there any way or code through which we can generate audit log without getting it enable in qmc. As audit logs are not enabled due to company policies and we want to capture users activity , so is there any other option available through which we can achieve it.

ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Is it possible to achieve this. 

marcus_sommer

I think it's not possible without using macros which would surely require quite complex measures and with which you would tunnel your company policies. If not the extended audit-logging is used the performance should not be a show-stopper but if it's legal within your country and your company it's a totally different matter.

- Marcus