Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

On open/minimize of one object open/minimize other object!

Hi All

On open of the one object(object:1) I need to open other object(object:2) and also on minimize of that object(object:1) I need to minimize other object(object:2). May I know how to acheive the same please.

I think document level trigger is there but I don't think object level trigger is available. Correct me if I am wrong! 🙂

Regards

Attitude

32 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,This file may help u...!.

for any clarification reply me.

its_anandrjs

Hi niranjan,

It is nice sample,Could you provide help on same example for the condition where i click any where on the chart it goes invisible. Means if there are three charts on this condition when i click any on of them it display as a maximise and again i click on maximise condition chart it goes its previous condition.

Please provide help for that if you want more info about that i provide you.

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

can you exaplain me your requirement with an example.So that I can help you.

Niranjan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Niranjan

I saw your application and it is working as expected. Also I have looked how you have acheieved it and I have tried to do the same thing in mine but it is not working.

Can you please list out the steps to achieve the same. I have followed the below steps but it didn't work.

1. I have created the variable vsheet.

2. I have given the condition in the both the objects as vsheet=1.

Regards

Attitude

its_anandrjs

Hi

I provide you sample file pls seen it.Any where on any of the chart when i click it it goes maximise and then it goes restore to its previous condition like it is view you.

Regards,

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Hi Niranjan

Please give me steps to achieve what I have asked for.

Regards

Attitude

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

do you want want to maximize the selected object and restore when cliked on it.

is this right?

its_anandrjs

Hi Niranjan,

Yes same i expected to achieve.You better understand it.

Regards,

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Hi Niranjan

Not maximising! Just open both the object normally and restore both the object when clicked on it.

Basically I have two charts when clicking on one chart other chart also show get opened normally. Same applies while restoring also. When restoring one chart other chart also should get restored.

Almost similar to the one which you have done. But in your case there is only one selection for button in my case I have two seperate selections for objects(seperate selection for each object).

What you have done is also can be shown to the customer. But I am not able to achieve the same in my application. Can you please tell the steps to do the same. I am little confused how you have achieved it as you are using the buttons as well.

Please reply me when you find time, I dont want to disturb you.

Regards

Attitude