Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III

Only one Report should be Appear based on selection in List Box

Hi Experts,

I am having two reports

CustomerId_Sales and CustomerName_Sales .

and also I am having a List Box with field Dimension. In Dimension I have two values CustomerId & CustomerName

When ever i select CustomerId  in List Box it will display CustomerId_Sales  Report and When ever i select CustomerName in List Box it will  display CustomerName_Sales Report.

But Whenever User select Particular value in list box (For Example CustomerId it will show CustomerId_Sales Report )  and enter clear button both the values in list box get Cleared and both reports get disappear. According to requirement it should not be happen.

whenever I clear all the selection, report should not be Disappear and report should be appear what I have selected

CustomerId_Sales.JPGCustomername_Sales.JPG

Clear.JPG

For More Information Please find the attached document for Sample data and Sample Qvw. Please help me in Resolving this Issue

Thank you,

Satya Paleti

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable

when you select clear, by default, all non-locked field selections will be cleared.  Since the reports you are showing are conditional, and no conditions are set, the reports do not show.

Are there are selections on the screen that need to be cleared?

Not applicable

you can do the opposite - when nothing is slected show both and then when something is slected, show that specific report

SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Gysbert,

I didn't get Attachment could you please forward to satyapaleti@gmail.com

Thank you,

Satya Paleti