Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ganeshreddy
Creator III
Creator III

Open qlikview document Action

Hi All,

I am getting below mentioned error if I use relative path (='..\..\filename.qvw') in open qlikview document action. FYI, document chain is working fine if we keep both the files in same folder but not working with relative paths.

Capture.PNG

Can anyone one explain how to overcome the above mentioned error.

Thanks,

Ganesh

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I think the path is not satisfied here, Can you use exact path initially and then do directory using ../../ ...

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ganeshreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the reply, here path is correct if I click the button QV desktop it is working as expected, problem arises in access point how to overcome this?

Thanks,

Ganesh

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You should've call full path when Access Point runs.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ganeshreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

could you elaborate this please

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Let's consider my server name looks like 12.123.1234.987

So, You have to call like http://12.123.1234.987/Folder/FolderName/Path/Prod/FileName/abc.qvw