Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gilldilpreet
Contributor III
Contributor III

OpenURL - mail to multiple people

Hi 

I am trying to action an object to send an email to multiple people. 

At the moment I have the attached but am not sure how to add another email address to the URL. I have tried to add another action but that is sending 2 separate emails (as opposed to one email to two recipients). 

Any help on this would be much appreciated. 

Thanks!

Dilpreet 

gilldilpreet_0-1597763991573.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gilldilpreet
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Brett,

I worked it out, was just a case of adding a ';' between each email address so it sends to multiple people. 

Thanks

Dilpreet

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Likely going to need to expand upon the use case in order to get responses, as the info provided does not really give sufficient background to try to understand what you are really trying to accomplish.  I would suspect the current method would require you to use a macro in this case though, which is going to be a single-threaded process just FYI, so it will impact app performance for sure.  Best I can offer at the moment.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
gilldilpreet
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Brett,

I worked it out, was just a case of adding a ';' between each email address so it sends to multiple people. 

Thanks

Dilpreet