Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ordering Fields in the Current Selections box

Hi there,

Does anyone know of an easy way to re-order the fields that appear in the Current Selections box? I've found that the Current Selections box orders the fields according to their load order in the script. Is there a way to re-order them in the front-end without changing the load order?

The reason I'm asking is because of issues I'm experiencing with bookmarks. If I save a bookmark that includes the field "Date = Today()-1", it correctly displays yesterday's data for the relevant other selections that I have made. However, if there is no data corresponding to the selections, it clears certain selections automatically, based on the order that they appear in the Current Selections box.

Let me demonstrate by means of an example:

Bookmark 1:

Date = Date = Today()-1                    (For some reason this syntax makes it work, not merely "Date = Today()-1")

Company = AAA

Salesperson = John Smith

Bookmark 2:

Company = AAA

Salesperson = John Smith

Date = Date = Today()-1

If my data was loaded in the order shown in Bookmark 1 (Date then Company then Salesperson), and there was no data for John Smith for yesterday's date, then the bookmark would clear the 'Salesperson' selection and only display data for Company AAA for yesterday.

However, if my data was loaded in the order shown in Bookmark 2 (Date after Company and Salesperson), then it would clear the 'Date' selection and display ALL of John Smith's data for company AAA.

This creates a big problem as automated reports can become very very large when certain selections are cleared! Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Regards,

Philip

0 Replies