Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
May 18th 10AM ET, Live Chat, bring your QlikView questions. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Orientation of Axes Labels

Hi,

I am struggling to figure out something which I assume must be simple. I want to orientate my x-axis on my chart to be vertical.

Currently if there are only a few dimensions showing the labels are fine, if there are a lot of dimensions or they have long names then they overlap, so QlikView puts it on multiple lines. Rather than doing this I want it to change the orientation to vertical so it is still easy to read the labels.

Any ideas how to do this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

In order to make your x-axis vertical, go to the Style tab and change the orientation.

In order to make the text on your x-axis vertical, go to the Axes tab. Under the Dimension Axis section, change the Primary Dimension Labels to |. The angled (/) option works really well in this case as it gives your labels more room, while being a little easier to read and taking up less vertical space than the straight vertical.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

In order to make your x-axis vertical, go to the Style tab and change the orientation.

In order to make the text on your x-axis vertical, go to the Axes tab. Under the Dimension Axis section, change the Primary Dimension Labels to |. The angled (/) option works really well in this case as it gives your labels more room, while being a little easier to read and taking up less vertical space than the straight vertical.

View solution in original post

Not applicable
Author

Is there such a property when you are using a pivot table?