Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Out of the Box - Scatter Chart

Is there anyway to create out of the box scatter chart? In my attached QVW, I have manual create using text object and this one is static. In real business we have dynamic data where we need to apply in our dynamic scatter chart as well. How can we archive it?

Out of the Box - Scatter Chart.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Please find attached file for solution, added second dimension in the Mekko chart..

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I think it is not possible dynamically, because we do not have any functions or features to control this.

Regards,

Jagan.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi jagan, thank for response. Is there any alternative solution?

-Heap

Kushal_Chawda

Probably there no inbuilt functionality but there should be a work around to achieve not exactly but close to the same.

avinashelite

Dynamically its not possible ...if your background if fixed you can try like this .

1.Take a image of the background you required and go to the scatter chart and add it as the background 

2.once the background is fixed you can adjust the position if the scatter plots

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

HI,

Please find attached file for solution.  Used Mekko to display as background for the chart and you can change variables if you want to set the color range.

Regards,

Jagan.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi jagan, you are a QlikMan. You know I almost give up. Now you guy make it happen. It almost what I'm looking for. Any idea on target line?

-Heap

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Try adding second dimension to the mekko chart and adjust some settings.

Regars,

Jagan.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi jagan, will try to play around with your suggestion.

-Heap

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi expert, jagan give me almost what I wanted. but still need some customize on target. I can't manage to do it. Can someone help pls.

-Heap