Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sasik
Contributor II
Contributor II

Overlapping data values in line chart

Hi All,

I am using a combo chart, in this data values are overlapping for line chart. I am using QlikView 11.

I explored almost all the options in the community but nothing solved my problem. Please find the attachment.

Users are not accepting the options 'Text on Axis' or 'Text as Pop-up'.

Please let me know if there is a way to put the data values in readable format. Please help.

Regards

SasiK

Labels (2)
5 Replies
kamielrajaram
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Have you tried to split the axis for the lines.

Regards

Kamiel

Sasik
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Kamiel,

Thanks for your response. It is working but the two lines are going too far as attached.

Is there a way we can bring them near after applying split axis. I tried to change the scale (Static step) but no use.

Can you please suggest what can be done. If not this approach, please suggest any other approach which works. Thank you so much.

Regards

SasiK

kamielrajaram
Creator III
Creator III

Hi SasiK

Please see image attached. Would this work for you?

Regards

Kamiel

Sasik
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Kamiel,

Thank you, Users want the data in combo chart format only.

Regards

SasiK

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would recommend reviewing the Help contents, as I am not sure exactly what you have done, but it seems you may have missed some functionality, so I would review the Help and be sure your expectations align with the documentation, but I am hoping the doc will help you get things sorted better.  

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2020/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Combo%20Chart.h...

Best I have to try to help you keep moving it forward, hopefully will at least help confirm how things should be behaving given your configuration of the chart.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.