Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

PIVOT CHART ISSUE

I am trying ti accomplish the attached chart in Qlikview(Report.png) .  So far I was able to Get the Attached chart in the Pivot Table with First Dimension as (Claim Type Code) and Second one is a Calculated Dimension  (=ValueList('Sum','AVG') ).

The problem is that I cant get the Totals of every thing like in the Chart  (QV_Result.png)

Any suggestions.

11 Replies
agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Ray,

You might use this alternative if it suites you (see expression in attached screenshot)

Hth,

Michael

SUMAVG.jpg

Not applicable
Author

The second column u have is that a Calculated Dimension???

Not applicable
Author

I am getting only the SUM No Average, what am I missing??

Not applicable
Author

(=ValueList('Sum','AVG') ).

Instead of this use this expression

(=Sum(Sales)&chr(10)&avg(Sales))

Not applicable
Author

Thast  not gonna work cuz what u are doing is providing the calculations in the Dimensions??

agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Only the SUM or AVG labels are calculated dimension since it's not linked to a field in the model it cannot affect the performance.

The computation of sum and avg is well made in a expression, the trick is that we use a carriage return (chr(10)) to display the results on two lines.

Valuelist or Valueloop do not atuhtorized total aggregation since it detached of the model.

Not applicable
Author

Attached is my Result screen shot. I  am not getting the AVG in there. I am using Pivot Table with Partial Sums checkedPivot_Result.png

agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Go to Presentation tab and set Wrap cell text in 2 lines to make the AVG ligne displayed.

Michael

Not applicable
Author

Thnx Man that Did it