Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II

Pareto Chart

I have a pareto chart in my application (see attached). Some of the dimension values are Null. When I suppress NUll values I don't see the 100% on the Cumulative Line chart. But I show Null values then I can see the cumulative % values until 100%. How do I show 20 - 100% all values and not count Null dimension values for the chart?

34 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is your expression for Cumulative %? and what is your dimension name in the chart?

sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Cumulative % Expression:

RangeSum(Above(Sum([Quantity Affected]), 0, RowNo())) / Sum(total [Quantity Affected])

Failure Detail is the dimension name

sunny_talwar

Try this

RangeSum(Above(Sum([Quantity Affected]), 0, RowNo())) / Sum(TOTAL {<[Failure Detail] *= {"*"}>}[Quantity Affected])
sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Not working. That shoots up the total % to more than 100 and I still see the Null dimension values

sunny_talwar

Suppress the null dimension now...sorry, I should have told that....

sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

That worked Sunny. Thank you very much !! I might have another question for you soon.

sunny_talwar

Sure thing.

sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Sunny - One small issue - the total cumulative % against the last bar shows 100.85%. Why would that be?

sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Also some of the bars don't show any value when in fact there are values. Please take a look at the screenshot