Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlink77
Contributor
Contributor

Pasar valor desde reporte a una consulta SQL

Estimados, buen día

Estoy tratando de elaborar un reporte en el cual se pueda pasar desde la visualización un valor (parámetro) a la consulta definida en el script.

Me estoy conectando a la tabla via ODBC, esta tabla tiene miles de registros y varias columnas.

Al momento solo estoy obteniendo un conjunto pequeño de datos de prueba, porque así lo hice en el script (select * from tabla where campo = '').

La idea es que desde la visualización pueda escoger desde los filtros los criterios de selección y estos se pasen al script (al query) y se presente el reporte.

Soy nuevo en Qlikview y me he complicado un poco.

Muchas gracias por su gentil ayuda.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
carlink77
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Dear, Good morning

I am trying to prepare a report in which value (parameter) can be passed from the visualization to the query defined in the script.

I am connecting to the table via ODBC, this table has thousands of records and several columns.

At the moment I am only getting a small set of test data because I did so in the script (select * from table where field = '').

The idea is that from the visualization you can choose from the filters the selection criteria and these are passed to the script (to the query) and the report is presented.

I am new to Qlikview and I have complicated a bit.

Thank you very much for your kind help.