Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pass calculated dimension values to another chart

how to pass calculated dimension vales to other chart.

I have a requirement where i'm controlling dimension values based on threshold/variable values entered by end user

so based on these dimension values of chart1 other charts should reduced to those possible values of chart 1(dimension)

can some one help and I have sample application that I can share ?

Regards

Sri1

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

I added a on input trigger for the your variable. Try changing there values to see if you get what you wanted

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share what your dimension is and how you are planning to use it outside the chart? May be include a sample to help you better

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi suuny ,

thanks for the response sunny, in attachment I have 2 chart account (it contains calculated dimension) and based on variable values the dimension changes and like wise the trend  values should be impacted.

if there is a way That i can copy the possible values of calculated dimension values then I can use a trigger to select those values (select in  field) and other chart will receptively change

Plz find the attached

sunny_talwar

Can you check now?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ignore my comments .. just saw how you did ..just added action for variable input

Thanks Sunny it working as expected now

Regards

Raj

sunny_talwar

I added a on input trigger for the your variable. Try changing there values to see if you get what you wanted