Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III

Pie Chart with data island

Hi,

I have to create a pie chart for the metrics. I have the metrics as InDays,OutDays,AvailableDays as a overall, And i should have the drill down ability.Suppose if i click on OutDays it should show me the classification of Outdays . But i have created the pie chart. Since it is not having any dimensions i am not able to drill down. Is there any way to get the drill down from the pie chart without dimension.Using data island.

1 Reply
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Not sure if I got your setting correctly, I assume you have a table with your metrics in a hierarchy (in a data island).

You should be able to create a drill-down group from your metrics fields and use this group a dimension. Then you somehow need to filter your records you want to analyze, I assume you already have this up and running.

If you could detail your setting or even better post a small sample app, I think someone should be able to help you with the QV specifica.

Regards,

Stefan