cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pie chart does not appear all categories Values

hello ,

i have used pie chart to represent a categories percentage value  so i set Value labels as custom then select share but 2 categories are not showing their percentage and when selected only both of them i found that their percentages is almost lower percentages however i need to have their percentages shown without using selections. 

4 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

What program is it about - QlikView or Qlik Sense? Judging by the figure, this is a chart of Qlik Sense.

Regards,

Andrey

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi,

you totally right Qlik sense

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It would help for you to play with the axis ranges. My personal rule is that if there are more than 5 categories/topics, or if the data has such low extremes, for us to revert to a bar graph instead.

First try and play with the ranges in the axis and if not, I would recommend a bar graph instead.

This is a decision you would have to make based on how better to project your data. It is the same as having a bar graph across 60 days for each day on the x axis. It would messy, But if you used a line graph instead, it projects better.

Hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

you can show the legend in the chart with numbers, so that user can use that value for analysis.