Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pie chart help

Hi,

I have a pie chart it will show the distribution of Unix servers by OS Count% but  in the  bar chart values or overlaping   and look and feel is not good, Please help to arrange the bar chart in a consistent way.

I have attached a sample file with this post.

17 Replies
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

pease see the attched

Sunil Chauhan
its_anandrjs

Hi,

You need to arrange the width and height of the pie chart and see how the values are display,

you want pie chart or the bar chart please confirm it and let me know.

And sorry sunil it is by mistake your application attached.

Regards.

Anand

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

Anand ,

better to give some other ideas so that he can able to solve issue

please dont copy paste same

Sunil Chauhan
its_anandrjs

Hi.

One selection on chart click simultaneously Ctrl+Shift and when red line marks comes so arrange according to your best fit it is a trick and let me know if it is not works. Please confirm me.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Anand

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

See attachment!

Regards,

Arjan

its_anandrjs

Hi,

See the next updated i do some new changes now please check and let me know.

Regards,

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Thanx for your suggestions.......

Sunil/Anand.... I want to display only one pie chart bar chart is not required here....

Anand i have tried the way you suggested but its not working.

Arjan... you example is clear for me but how you changed it, i have changed width&height it doesn't work for me

what properties we haev to use.....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Activate the chart and then use CTRL-SHIFT. You see red lines you can resize......

its_anandrjs

Hi,

If you remove the OS column from the Dimensions then it work peoperly also you need to fix it with Ctril+Shift. But it is necesary column or not if you are remove it it is ok for businees rules then remove it "OS"  column.

See the attached one.

Regards

Anand