Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Pie_charts - figures inside the elements?

Hi,

when I create a pie_chart, is it possible to select that 3D design - the very last in the list of available designs - where the chart looks flat, not like a doughnut or an open ring, but like it's lying flat on something - and still have the figures displayed inside the elements?

By default, when I select that particular design and I had the "figures inside the elements" checked before, they are gone.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

values on data points is not supported by the last two types, otherwise you would be able to see them in the preview

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Where on earth is that option? its a new one on me!

However if using "Values on Data Points" I get the same behaviour as you on v12.0 SR4, can't get them to show at all

marcus_sommer

Hi DataNibbler,

I don't know if this is possible - if not you could try to overlap two charts and adjusting the various layout-options.

- Marcus

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

values on data points is not supported by the last two types, otherwise you would be able to see them in the preview

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Oh dear!

Well, i can have the figures in the caption, that is something. And if necessary, I could insert some textboxes with the figures right on the ppt slide, although that looks kind of weird and a bit out-of-place on that 3D pie ...

Also with the other design_options for pie_charts, the figures always show around the chart - never inside the elements. That is a bit unfortunate.

Thanks anyway!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

P.S.: @ Adam - it was probably a mis-translation on my side as I have the QlikView_client in German - "Values on data points" is probably the option I mean. Usually you can get the figures to show inside the elements, but with pie_charts, that seems to not be possible.

adamdavi3s
Master
Master