Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pinning a chart to another

Hello all,

I'm a newbie to qlikview, thus far I'm impressed with the product and the fantastic community. 

I have developed and P&L statement by using pivot tables, my source information is structured and seems to work very well.  I have separate tables for each part of the Profit and loss statement.  Thus Revenue, Direct costs, Gross profit, Indirect costs and Operating Profit all being individual charts.  The issue I'm having is depending on which business I select the charts all resize leaving spaces between.

Can I pin one chart to another dynamically.

Many thanks

3 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Not properly understood from your question but you can use the ValueList Function...

If you provide some sample data in excel file alongwith desired output, would like to work on this...

Not applicable
Author

Hi - The issue isn't the order within a chart, the Order is absolutely fine.  I used separate charts because I wanted the freedom to separate the sections in the P&L.  I have read various solutions on here regarding displaying reports with predefined spaces from an excel template however this would need continuous maintenance thus this option works best however pinning the chart dynamically would be perfect.

The data is highly sensitive thus I can not easily reproduce.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Create dummy data...