Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Pivot Table Clour/Font formating

Please see attache image.

I want to remove gray fill in column headers and want to how how to enable bold in Totals and disable it in subtotals.

Thanks

22 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capture.PNG

As you said gray color default in user preferences. That is something like  inbuilt. If you want to change you have to do these steps.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Kishore,

Might be she want to change BG for Dimension. Anuradha, Please Confirm here...

PF my Attachment

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I know this Can be done using "Custom Format Cells" and how to use that. But when i do that i want to do it Cell by Cell/ Table by Table.

But when we create pivot Table the header colurs are set to "gray" by defalt by qlikview. So that i want to know is is it possible to chnage this default "Gray". Then in each time i create a report it shows the changed colur

anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I know this Can be done using "Custom Format Cells" and how to use that. But when i do that i want to do it Cell by Cell/ Table by Table.

But when we create pivot Table the header colurs are set to "gray" by defalt by qlikview. So that i want to know is is it possible to chnage this default "Gray". Then in each time i create a report it shows the changed colur

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes i hope every time, you create an Object Pivot table, you have to go to custom format cells and change it..

No other go..

By default it will be gray, whenever you create.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Anuradha,

I don't think so it will be work or not. But, Try kishore way. Before that please confirm me which color you want to change BG either Dimension / Expression?

You want to change BG for Dimension or What...

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anil,

Check your qvw once please.

I think it doesn't have any code for the dimension on their bg color.

I don't know where those colors came from.

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

AFAIK there is no option to change default color. you need to change it every time

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anuradha,

Use QlikView templates.

Regards!

anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Can you share how to do this?